Sunday, June 17, 2007

Chocolate Chex

If you ever eat cereal for breakfast, and you like chocolate, you should definitely try Chocolate Chex. I was pretty doubtful about these, but I decided to give them a try - I like regular Chex, and I like chocolate. As soon as I poured them out, a delightful cocoa scent came from the bowl... not like the nasty chemical smells some of the choco-hybrid cereals produce. Add milk... delicious!

Will this upset my old standby favorite of Cocoa Puffs? Hard to say - they are definitely a bit lighter, and at the moment, I'd say Cocoa Puffs should be getting just a little bit scared.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... chocolate chex! I may just have to start eating breakfast again.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy Nesquik cereal. It makes its own chocolate milk.