Thursday, February 09, 2006

Digital Photography

 I've never been very good at taking pictures (either behind the camera or in front). But I'd like to at least get my feet wet in digital photography. So, after reviewing the various options (including reading the helpful ebook Take Control of Buying a Digital Camera, no affiliate id), I picked up a Canon Powershot A610 (link over on the left, with affiliate id). It's probably got more features than I'll ever use, but it's something I can grow into if things work out. I've also got a Flickr account set up to upload photos (beta, naturally - hasn't Flickr been around long enough they can drop the beta bit?). Of course, the only photos up there right now came from an iSight camera. The distorted heads were made on a new intel iMac using the included Photobooth software.

No comments: