Tuesday, November 27, 2007

E-commerce Update

Well, the Amazon Tag Cloud has been sitting over there for a few days now, and I'm already bored looking at it. And based on the reports, apparently the rest of you are as well. In fact, most of you are using RSS readers, and can't even bask in the digital glow of the Amazonian recommendations. So, that little experiment has officially run its course, and will disappear "real soon now".

On the other hand, the tip jar icon turns out to be a useful way to let people buy Totally Scorched, the complete CD collection of the original Scorched Earth. So, I've created a new PayPal button, which does exactly that - $20 and a shipping address gets you a secure and easy way to buy Scorch. If you've been waiting, and didn't want to send a check, now's your chance to own a piece of gaming history. Try out the button below, and if you have any problems, let me know.

I want to get Totally Scorched! for $20

Or you could, you know, download the game off the web for free. Either way, right?

(I'll update the official site once I've got the kinks worked out of this button).

No comments: